Thursday, September 15, 2011

Blessings and provision pouring forth...

Recruiting, planning and learning...the themes of life recently for me!

Here at the office of the YouthHOPE development team we are in high gear working to make the 2012 internships awesome, to get college kids excited about global youth ministry and raise awareness of the issues of our ministries overseas.  It is an exciting time for us as we have a chance to dream big for the future!

I am currently working on planning a major recruiting trip that will take us through 10 states and tons of campus ministries and classes.  It will provide a great opportunity to talk to students one-on-one and ignite a greater passion for youth ministry and missions, and the wonderful collision of the two!  There will be more details to come soon with dates and locations so you can follow us on our journey, but for now please be praying for open doors with the right ministries and schools.

I have had a chance to really learn more about how the mission works and have been blessed to be working with some really passionate and experienced people who have a heart for seeing youth around the world transformed in a radical way.

God has been so faithful to provide encouragement and wonderful friendships here in the office as well as at the church I've been attending and I am so thankful for His provisions.  I'm so grateful that He knows what I need before I need it and He has been providing in ways I never would have expected: bringing encouraging words from seemingly random sources, speaking into lots of areas of my life in a way only He can.  I know that God is working in my heart and my mind, refining and growing me...preparing me for the future.  What that future holds, well, your guess is as good as mine.  I do know that He has a plan and is working in things right now that will prove to be foundational for where He leads in the future.  It is a blessing to have Him show me these truths and remind me of them.  It has provided a peace and enabled me to enjoy the place He has me now and the things He's teaching me now without being too anxious to know what's ahead. 

Praise God for His love and grace!  He is eternally faithful and ready to meet us and bless us!

No comments:

Post a Comment