Saturday, October 22, 2011

Let the fun begin!

It is here...the recruiting trip we've been planning and preparing for!  I leave Fort Myers tomorrow morning and fly to Lincoln, Nebraska.  From there, I will join Britney, my teammate, and we will head straight out to St. Louis, where we will be until Wednesday afternoon. 

We will be stopping in lots of different places recruiting college students for our summer internships.  As we go, we will be blogging and tweeting, as well as updating our Facebook status.  If you would like to follow the tweets from YouthHOPE or check out the blog there are links on the right side of my blog for both of those!  You can also find YouthHOPE and New Mission Systems Int'l. on Facebook.  The link in the bottom of this post will take you to a map of our stops.  This includes my flight out, as well as my flights to and from Colorado Springs for Thanksgiving (which will be the final week of my journey).  The map includes the dates that we will be at each location, so it is a great tool for praying for us as we go!  Thank you all for your love and support!     

Magnificent Recruiting Excursion Map<------Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment